- Student/Graduate of IT/Design and have an adequate understanding of UI/UX Design, especially mobile application.
- Experience in making UI/UX Design (for personal projects, commercial) will be a plus.
- Young, energetic, and creative thinker.
- Familiar with design software Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Familiar with UX process.
- Have a good skill on illustration will be a plus
- Passion to learn new skill, good communication.
- Strong interpersonal skill, confident, and trustworthy.
- Willing to work in Yogyakarta.
UI/UX Designer Intern will be responsible in designing and improving mobile apps interaction and visualization, includes creating visual assets that will be used by Front End Programmer.
Salary and Benefit
- Free lunch
- Certificate of Internship
- Mentoring from Sebangsa Management Representative
- Gain experience in working in a new social media platform