- Good design taste, sharp eyes and a strong sense of empathy
- Able to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- At least 1-year experience in the field of User Interface design, User Experience design, or UI/UX design. Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills with a strong portfolio that enclose various user research method and design process.
- Good understanding and experience in web and mobile (iOS & Android) apps design.
- Strong knowledge of design thinking, copywriting, and graphic design.
- Built-in passion, proactive, can-do attitude, and ability to adapt in a fast-moving environment
- Highly proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Figma, In Vision, Marvel, etc.
- Work closely with designers, developers, and product manager(s) to guide software user interface development for various products with different specifications
- Translate high-level business requirements into tangible user interface (U/UXI) design
- Integrate latest standards in interaction design and trends in visual design
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across varying audience and meeting with client or product manager(s)
- Establish and maintain user interface design guidelines for all products
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how product function and look like
- Deliver all visual components and assets to developer team for the current products update or upcoming new products.
- Translate a UX design ideas into a beautiful UI which fulfill the user interaction design needs, in line with brand design guidelines, and communicate the ideas by making a functional product prototype or other presentation methods.
- Do a user experience research and come up with a deliverable project presentation such as an intuitive user experience design, user journeys, user pain points identification, and wireframes.
Salary and Benefit