Software Quality Assurance
- Good skills of English reading and writing
- Strong interest and experience in travel
- Attention to details.
- Very high curiosity
- Diligent, thorough, highly motivated person with good communication skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good communication and teamwork
- Able to create a good software documentation
- Understand the software development life cycle
- At least 1 year experience in Software Quality Assurance
RoleYou will be responsible to conduct and execute test for the product that we develop. You will also be responsible to create neat bugs report and work closely with developer team to make sure that our product is perfect to be launched.
- Conduct and execute testing process to ensure the quality of our mobile and desktop apps
- Assign specific tests; based on relevant requirements and checklists,
- Describe and report bugs on bugs database
- Working closely with programmer to ensure that software is bug-free before launch
Salary and Benefit
- Working in a cozy space with playing room and nap area
- Daily lunch provided
- Free flow pantry
- Monthly company outing and annual company road trip voted by all
- Promotional opportunities
- Potential overseas job posting
- Personal self development courses are sponsored