Social Media Specialist
- Graduate of Communication (Marketing/Public Relations/ Advertising) is preferred.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Having experience in managing social media is definitely advantageous
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and up to date with the current trends
- Good copywriting skills
- Creative, innovative and passionate about social media personally and proffesionally.
- Willing to work in Souh Jakarta
Social Media Specialist will be responsible in creating and maintaining social media and official account, as well as its engagement. She/he will also be tasked to ensure that the social media content reaches targeted audiences.
Salary and Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan