Senior Front-End Engineer
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX designers and researchers
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Graduate min Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 year’s experience as Front End Developer
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Web application development experience.
- Significant experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS or VueJs.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- An understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities
Salary and Benefit
What’s it like working at A Job Thing?
At A Job Thing, we are fast paced, innovative, driven, adaptable and passionate. Benefits and perks of working with us include: Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries, Transportation reimbursement Lifestyle: Casual dress code Progression: Professional development Welfare: Vacation time, Wellness programs A Job Thing is a fair and open employer that rewards performance. We are also a sound and stable employer that provides a nurturing place for staff to grow. We recognize those who display outstanding levels of performance in keeping with our core values and we also appreciate employees' dedication to their work. Ask yourself what you want to achieve in life. If you believe you have the talent to make a difference and the conviction to make a change you should be talking to us. While we demand a lot from our employees, we recognize their endeavors with rewards and advancement. Benefits and perks of working with us include: Compensation: Competitive salaries Lifestyle: Company outings, Flexible hours Progression: Professional development Welfare: Wellness programs A Job Thing is hiring new blood with talents into our big family.