Senior Back-End Engineer
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.· Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Node.Js, PHP Laravel, Java
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Salary and Benefit
What’s it like working at A Job Thing?
At A Job Thing, we are fast paced, innovative, driven, adaptable and passionate. Benefits and perks of working with us include: Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries, Transportation reimbursement Lifestyle: Casual dress code Progression: Professional development Welfare: Vacation time, Wellness programs A Job Thing is a fair and open employer that rewards performance. We are also a sound and stable employer that provides a nurturing place for staff to grow. We recognize those who display outstanding levels of performance in keeping with our core values and we also appreciate employees' dedication to their work. Ask yourself what you want to achieve in life. If you believe you have the talent to make a difference and the conviction to make a change you should be talking to us. While we demand a lot from our employees, we recognize their endeavors with rewards and advancement. Benefits and perks of working with us include: Compensation: Competitive salaries Lifestyle: Company outings, Flexible hours Progression: Professional development Welfare: Wellness programs A Job Thing is hiring new blood with talents into our big family.