- Minimum Diploma, Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related relevant discipline.
- At least 1 year of experience in software development and software quality assurance.
- Committed to the job, a good team player who has interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure with tight detail.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience black box testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- In charge of challenging testing activities on our solutions.
- Handle weaknesses, bugs, etc. before customers hit them.
Salary and Benefit