- 1-2 years of experience in software development as PM
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Knowledge of modern development principles and best practices (Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment).
- Excellent understanding in the concept of APIs and Frontend-Backend communication.
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Strong leadership to manage project team, good negotiation skill , strong relationships with internal and external members of the projects, analytical problem solving and knowledge of project management tools
- Consistent, Good Interpersonal, Good Listener
- Able to work under required time and pressure.
- Manage each project scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Identifying, determining solutions and escalating various problems in the project in order to minimize risk factors that may arise
Salary and Benefit