Product Owner Assistant
- Proficient skills in presentation and documentation.
- Understanding product management and marketing research theories.
- Having an educational background in IT, or marketing management with passions for technology.
- Ongoing experience in conducting research projects related to marketing and product management.
- Prior experience in using hotel system.
- Experience at system requirement analysis is an advantage.
RoleYou will responsible to create all documentation of presentation and meeting that related to product development. Also assisting in create product manual guides and planning maintaining schedule of product development.
- Assist in planning schedule of product development, maintaining communication and coordination with internal team, also participate in meetings related to ongoing development.
- Compiling summary and written reports related to product development activities, related to core products and clients projects.
- Assist in creating and developing product manual guides, also technical documentations related to product development research & projects.
- Track and create documentations for all Caption products and projects.
Salary and Benefit
- Working in a cozy space with playing room and nap area
- Daily lunch provided
- Free flow pantry
- Monthly company outing and annual company road trip voted by all
- Promotional opportunities
- Potential overseas job posting
- Personal self development courses are sponsored