- Bachelor, Master or PhD Degree in EEE, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidates with more experience may be offered a Principal Engineer position
- Excellent coding skills in C/C++ (open-source projects / Hackathons etc.) and familiar with SDLC
- Knowledge in various networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, etc.
- Experience with at least one MAC protocol such as Wi-Fi, cellular, Zigbee, Bluetooth, etc.
- Previous experience with product design-ins, other layers of wireless communications will be added advantage
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, teamwork and eager to do better than others are all essential to this position.
- Design networking and MAC protocols of wireless communication systems
- Firmware implementation onto target embedded processors
- Program and write device drivers in Linux
- Interface and test with other hardware and software modules
Salary and Benefit
- Makan siang gratis