Natural Language Processing Data Scientist
Requirements An ideal candidate will have:
- • A tertiary qualification in a highly quantitative field.
- • Excellent working knowledge and proven technical proficiency in Python language.
- • Proven experience with Natural Language Question Answering in academia or in the industry.
- • Proven experience working with Deep Learning, preferably in Tensorflow or Keras.
- • Proven experience in at least three of the following: NLTK, SpaCy, Gensim, AIML, Django.
- • Experience with the Facebook App Review process and Messenger chatbot development and deployment will be a bonus but not required.
As a Natural Language Processing Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- • Implementing algorithms and building machine learning models in Python for Question Answering, Natural Language Understanding, Topic Segmentation/Modelling and Part of Speech (POS) Tagging.
- • Applying deep learning to Natural Language Processing, Understanding and Generation.
- • Building and adapting machine learning models for production systems.
- • Creating and implementing chatbots including all the necessary backend development.
Salary and Benefit
- Spacious and comfortable office in the heart of the town.
- 24/7 internet unlimited access at high speed.
- Free lunch provided.
- Free-flow snacking time.
- Outing benefit.
- Health insurance.
- Monthly allowance.
- Recreation & breakout spaces