Junior or Mid Level Android Developer
Key Responsibilities :
- At least 3 android application of sufficient functionality published on the Google Play Store
- Passionate about developing mobile applications for the Android platform
- Familiar with the usage and interaction design typically expected of Android applications
- Have experience in the Java programming language and understanding of the relevant coding standards and best practices
- Understand the Android application - activity - service - fragment life cycles
- Familiar with the consumption of RESTful web services and JSON
- Knowledge of SQL and database programming, SQLite in particular is a plus
- Having experience with dependency management and build systems (maven/gradle) is a plus
- Having experience with version control systems is a plus, especially Bitbucker. is a plus
- Strong analytical, detail orientation, creative thinking and ability to spot issues and troubleshoot quickly is a must
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure and to excel in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Job Description :
- Translate designs and wireframe into high quality code.
- Designs and develop application/SDK for Android platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
- Collaborate with other team member to define, design and ship new features.
- Identify and fixing bottlenecks/bugs.
- Maintain code quality, organizations, and automization.
Salary and Benefit
- Salary is up to Rp. 12jt / month
- Health benefit