- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Possess of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- High degree of autonomy and self motivation.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple & changing priorities.
- Have portfolio on conceptual branding design
RoleYou will be responsible to help interpret company objectives through high visual impact communication designs and content. You will also responsible in creating and delivering interactive digital content, brand related advertisements, and marketing tools to support business functionalities.
- Responsible in managing company design portfolios creation and distribution related to brand identity, marketing collaterals, and publications.
- Schedule implementation and define budget constraints of projects assigned.
- Engage clients in presenting ideas, implementation, and review in design projects as per requested.
- Creative develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Overseeing the production, quality, and distribution of design portfolios handled by third party.
- Responsible in conceptualizing and developing interactive content incorporating images, sound and video elements.
- Conceptualize, drafting, pitching and delivering fresh new ideas for a variety of digital assets such as electronic direct mailer (EDM), web pages, apps, animated banners, and other assets including technical and graphical aspects for marketing purposes.
Salary and Benefit
- Working in a cozy space with playing room and nap area
- Daily lunch provided
- Free flow pantry
- Monthly company outing and annual company road trip voted by all
- Promotional opportunities
- Potential overseas job posting
- Personal self development courses are sponsored