FrontEnd Engineer (Middle to Senior - Yogyakarta)
- Have good experience as Front End Developer
- Familiar with jQuery, VueJS, or even ReactJS (Prioritized)
- Web application development experience.
- Significant experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- An understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities.
- Able to work on site and full time (9 hours a day; including lunch break 1 hour) in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies. Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX designers and researchers Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices. Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
Salary and Benefit
Salary range: middle to senior 5-13 Benefit: Competitive Salary, Flexible hours (come in between 7-9), Private Insurance (BNI Life), BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan, Free Snack and Drinks, Monthly Team Lunch, Bonus every 6 months, Salary Adjustment every 6 months, etc.