- Possess degree from Finance, Accounting or related professional qualification (i.e. ACCA, CPA/CMA)
- Possess good problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced atmosphere.
- Capable of multitasking, and able to work within challenging time frames.
- Knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Computer literate and especially in Excel
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in same or similar position
RoleYou will be responsible to manage banking transaction and billing from vendors. Aside from that you will also responsible to manage company payment and transaction.
- Collect invoices from vendors and ensure that each is listed and registered
- Maintain bank transaction details
- File payment transactions
- Handle monthly bookkeeping from accounting
- Maintain P&L and balance sheet
Salary and Benefit
- Working in a cozy space with playing room and nap area
- Daily lunch provided
- Free flow pantry
- Monthly company outing and annual company road trip voted by all
- Promotional opportunities
- Potential overseas job posting
- Personal self development courses are sponsored