- Hotel background is a must, preferably Front Office or Sales & Marketing
- Fluent in english, both writing and speaking
- Familiar with hotel e-commerce operations
- Have good presentation skill and salesmanship
- Results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness and able to travel
- High degree of autonomy and self motivation
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple & changing priorities
- Self-starter, energetic, assertive and systematic
- Able to identify process improvements which lead to better team performance
- Minimum 2 years experience in same or similar position. Seasoned hoteliers are welcome
- Experienced in Property Management System
RoleYou will be in a vital role in revenue generation and business expansion. You will also responsible for generating demand, maintain company profitability in market through providing effective and efficient solution to targeted clients.
- Research and analyze market dynamics and identifying potential hotel clients
- Build the process of business development activities
- Responsible for the complete process of business deals & negotiations with prospective clients to guarantee success.
- Maintain good communication and coordination with internal and external sides of the company
- Conduct on site and off site training and educational programs for clients
- Follow up clients feedback and concern related to company products and services in timely manner
- Provide detailed reports of work activities, business leads, and sales generated.
Salary and Benefit
- Working in a cozy space with playing room and nap area
- Daily lunch provided
- Free flow pantry
- Monthly company outing and annual company road trip voted by all
- Promotional opportunities
- Potential overseas job posting
- Personal self development courses are sponsored